Saturday, September 19, 2009

No. 7

AHhhhhH!!! My wallet got stolen! I cannot believe it..... i didnt even realise it! and no one stopped anything even though many people probably saw. It got stolen when i was walking.. and it was only when the thieves walked away when a nice old man came to tell me my bag was unzipped..... he tried to help me find the thieves but couldnt be seen. Argh!!!! I've been warned before of Xinjiang people .. these group are the ones who usually create trouble and rob from ppl... i've been careful when at crowded places.. but i didnt expect to be pickpocketed not far from my place.... while walking at a street with people!

Even the locals and chinese are afraid of these Xinjiang theives, coz they usually carry knives around and force u to hand over ur belongings to them... so i guess no one wanted to create trouble for themselves thus no one stopped them from stealing my wallet! I know ive not been careful too..... but i guess i have accepted the fact that my wallet is gone. Done all the necessary to prevent any further loss of cash.

Its alright that my wallet got stolen.. didnt lose a lot of cash.. cards all cancelled.. membership cards can be replaced.. But that one stupid and most important card i need in china is giving me problems with replacement!! That is the bank of china ATM card!! Bank of china seriously needs to provide better service to its customers... be it within china or out of china. It has given me so much problem!

Stupid regulations say i have to go all the way back to the beijing branch to make a card replacement...It doesnt make sense at all!! If i dont have access to money, how am i suppose to fly to beijing to replace my card! This is the biggest bank in China and they are giving its customers all these sort of crap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment