Saturday, August 29, 2009

I met up with my Shanghai friends today! Lili and Haitao. They just came back from Singapore after finishing their studies. Feels good to walk around Shanghai with familiar friends, and better still locals. So hospitable of them to treat me to dinner and bringing me to walk parts of Shanghai.
Hope to meet up with them more often and also to repay the dinner treat!

Anyway, I just uploaded my pictures on my phone into my computer. Most of it actually was from a rather long time ago...
Photobucket
This is Yuyan Garden. A famous tourist site in Shanghai. Besides its traditional architecture, there are also a lot of food stalls and souvenirs to get there. A lovely place to be.

Photobucket
This is the famous Xiao Long Bao found in Yuyan Garden.

Photobucket
Delicious, but it was simply toooo hot.. burnt our tongue.

Photobucket
This was taken in XinTianDi. A restaurant and bar area 20min away from my apt by foot. Its a place meant for tourists and expats, so things there are actually rather expensive. So, experiencing it 1 time was good enough. The music was great though. The live band and the singer was awesome. Had a fun night listening to the band and relaxing.

Photobucket
This is the Xujiahui Cathedral. I believe its Catholic.. but it doesnt have english mass, so I dont go there. Looks cool doesnt it.

Photobucket
This is the view from my window in office. I like to look out, far away once in a while to make sure my eyes aren't straining on the computer too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment